Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Trip to Tuscany via Kansas City

In 2011, I had the opportunity to travel to Italy with my husband. It was a once-in-a-lifetime trip that I shall never forget.

Even though I may never get to go back to Italy, I am able to enjoy Italian wines quite frequently through my husband's wine import business, Venezia Imports. Through Venezia, I've met several wonderful Italian vintners, including Mr. Matteo Cantoni, whose family owns and operates Fattoria Fibbiano in Tuscany.

The Fattoria Fibbiano estate looks like something out of a fairytale. Matteo's family farms the land, tends to the estate and are active participants in the agricultural and hospitality movement that is so uniquely Tuscan. 


Matteo will be joining us in Kansas City on Tuesday, Sept. 16th, beginning at 6:30 p.m. at

http://www.abrownbaggourmet.com/Events.html


Mike Garozzo has prepared a fabulous menu to pair with Matteo's wines and, given the fact that you follow my blog, I can guarantee that you would enjoy the evening!

In case you're interested, here's a link to the information along with how you can reserve your spot at our table that night.



No comments: